viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Today's post



I good friend of me is Tania, a classmate of psychology, but she is in fourth grade and she’ll go soon :”””(  ... I don’t know how soon, because the thesis take a long time, thus like the professional practice...


I met her in Bachillerato in 2010, but we didn’t talk to each other there, we have to get in our careers separately, until 2013 when we begin to chat From that time we work together in projects to change de world xD


We have in common a lot of things, specially being bitter girls! xD that is having common opinions in political and academic issues... also, we spend much time thinking about the world, the life, our lives and our work. I think that a friendship like this is only possible because we are so quiet, but at the same restless persons. We hate stand into crowds, we feel so weird between so much people we don’t know (and likely we’ll never know D: )


Now, I see her a few hours in FACSo  ;-;  maybe the next year we can share more time together, she has research and political projects to accomplish always, sometimes we ride up the San Cristobal hill on bicycle, and I’m so happy when it happens, I feel healthy and calm going up, and so excited going down the hill. After that, we eat something and go home <3

2 comentarios:

  1. I hope that your friendship keep in time, even after the university :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how nice to bike up the hill with a good friend :)

    ResponderEliminar