viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Task for FRIDAY 26



It’s a difficult task for me define ONE person. But I think that the greatest Chilean of all the times is (for me) my aunt… yes, my aunt. She is a special person and I think we have few persons like her in this world, all the people doesn’t have to share this opinion with me, but I even believe that “Chile” is a fiction, thus in my small world, the social places I live every daily life, my greatest Chilean of all the times is she.

I’ve always seen her conviction in the form of organize her own conflicts, along her biography I can see over and over a way to live the life at the limit, like the last one and with the same passion.

She is the second of five children (now they are all adults), so she early takes the place of my grandmother when she went to work, and made it so good, my uncles and aunts remember that childhood like a moment not so bad. When she was young, she gets into JJ.CC. in Pudahuel, and constructs an important  part of the political movement of that town… I remember, in a part of my childhood, crowds walking along “La Estrella” avenue accompany a red bus with Gladys Marin up to it xD but the important thing was the situation after that, when we go home at night and eat roast beef in home.

Well, it’s a difficult task sum up the staffs I really love of her, and make me proud to be her niece, but when she got off the JJ.CC., she’s continued fight to the injustice and impunity, until now, sometimes I don’t share her behavior, in other moments I thanks her conviction… I don’t know if I have a finished question for her yet… maybe in the future I’ll be able to understand a lot of thing of my family, my history, and her  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario