viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Sailor Moon!! :)




A TV programme I enjoyed watching in my childhood was “Sailor Moon” and I’ll never reject it!! xD

I’ve started watching it after school when I was 6 years old, I arrived quickly just to turn on the TV and yell “I’m sailor moon, and I’ll punish you in the name of the moon!!! xD

Basically, the story is about Serena, a girl of 16 years old, a teenager, who bump into a cat, called “Luna”, and this kitty shows to Serena the mission of her life: she is “Sailor Moon”, ans she have to fight with devilish characters for justice and love.

In her road, Serena knows others “Sailors”, and they became friends, all of them get involved into horrible and loud-mouthed fights D: … Now, I remember it, and I maintain my position, it was horrible and loud-mouthed! 

It was on 1997 more or less, but it was created in 1991 by Naoko Takuchi, afterwards it makes possible a lot of different Animés, Musicals, etc. Actually, it is broadcasted by ETC TV, via cable TV, but not in “free channels”.

I enjoyed because it makes me feel a kind of powerful girl xD, I don’t remember so much about it, but I imagine it as a enthusiasm for be just like Serena and her friends, maybe it could be for “tuxedo Mask” too xD.

Finally, I think that this kind of programms don’t contribute to a better world or educational system, because this kind of vision makes girls follow an stereotype of “girl”, but it is not reality based.


7 comentarios:

  1. I never had the chance to sit and watch a complete episode of Sailor Moon in my childhood, but I had a friend who tells me everything related to it, hahaha. I could say he was a really good fan boy about this anime. For that, I recognize it is one of the best anime ever.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think it made me feel like a powerful girl huhuhuhu.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I used to love Sailor Moon when I was a kid ! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!
    Sailor Moon is a classic anime, I liked the character of the cats black and white.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Um, please excuse me, but by "Actually" (en realidad) you meant "Currently" (actualmente), right? Because this lovely anime WAS broadcasted on Chilevision
    many times over the last decade.
    I have the impression that the 90's anime is very toned down in many aspects (the series has a faint hint of feminism, for example), but is still a marvelous thing <3
    Also, I agree and disagree at the same time with your last paragraph: "to a better world" anything can contribute, even art and entertainment, but I can't see any concrete application for Sailor Moon, in the improving of our educational system (I might think of something, though, but I'm tired at the moment).

    Anyway, did you know about Sailor Moon Crystal, the new series? So cool.
    Toei's and Naoko's effort to make an animation more faithful to the manga.
    Go check it on Crunchyroll.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. And, yeah, it is a classic anime. If you search just a little, you find tons of anime series inspired or influenced by this one!

      Eliminar
  6. Also I liked this cartoon, my favorite was serene and his "I’m sailor moon, and I’ll punish you in the name of the moon"

    ResponderEliminar